Peace to the world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
FireDaisy
FireDaisy

A new clan member{please join this RP I'm bored} Empty A new clan member{please join this RP I'm bored}

Fri May 04, 2018 7:52 am
Storm looked out in the forest from his fence. He heard rumors about viscous cats that lived out there. His human was gone for a few days on something called vacation. He jumped down from the fence and started to walk towards the forest to explore.

(Welcome one and all to my RP)
~ you can have as many cats you want

Storm~

A new clan member{please join this RP I'm bored} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoAkWIDSuz9iLKctcbYpbJxIpiaD2EqNJh8-YH_dnvH9lrrtbC
Jade Wings

A new clan member{please join this RP I'm bored} Empty Re: A new clan member{please join this RP I'm bored}

Fri May 04, 2018 11:31 am
Spotstar had been out on a walk. His deputy, Wolfback, had been left in charge. He stopped at the border to see a rogue. "Hey! Who're you?" He ran towards the cat.
FireDaisy
FireDaisy

A new clan member{please join this RP I'm bored} Empty Re: A new clan member{please join this RP I'm bored}

Fri May 04, 2018 12:14 pm
Storm looked at the cat. my name is storm who are you?" he asked the strange cat. Was this one of the viscous cats of the forest he didn't act like what he heard about them.

(Thanks jade and lol your cat is now leader)

(Also there is not battle/hunting system here so nothing to memorize Smile )
Jade Wings

Fri May 04, 2018 12:56 pm
Spotstar gazed at Storm. "My name is Spotstar." He said. "What are you doing here?"
FireDaisy
FireDaisy

Fri May 04, 2018 2:07 pm
Storm looked at him. "thats a confusing name. Umm my humans live right at the edge of the forest so I decided to explore. Are you a viscous forest cat?" he asked the cat with the weird name.
Jade Wings

Fri May 04, 2018 2:49 pm
Spotstar looked at Storm. "Really? I'm no "vicious forest cat". I think you're thinking of Thunderclan and Skyclan. I live by the water."
FireDaisy
FireDaisy

Fri May 04, 2018 2:50 pm
"thunderclan and skyclan what are those?" he asked curious.
Jade Wings

Fri May 04, 2018 3:20 pm
Spotstar tilted his head. "How do you not know about the Clans? There are five groups of cats around here. Windclan lives in the hills over there, Shadowclan in the pines, Thunderclan and Skyclan in the trees, and my clan- Riverclan- lives here, by the water. If you wanted to, you could join our clan. We all care for each other and you won't have to depend on humans for survival. We can teach you all you need to know about hunting food and fighting other cats."
FireDaisy
FireDaisy

Fri May 04, 2018 3:57 pm
Storm looked at him. "that sounds fun." he said smiling. He knew there was something in life besides humans.
Jade Wings

Sat May 05, 2018 10:04 am
"sooo... you'll join?" he asked.
FireDaisy
FireDaisy

Sat May 05, 2018 10:11 pm
Storm smiled at him. "yes I will." he said swishing his tail happily.

(Should I make storm on WCL too and then we can do this story on my site where he joins RC or WC depending on what one you want him to be in)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum